- Cost planning and preliminary budgets for joinery and interior fit-out projects.
- Interior Construction programming.
- Detailed joinery to meet all architectural design criteria and specifications manufactured in our own facility.
- Sub-contractor role for additional trade packages such as suspended ceilings, partition packages (incorporating glazed screens, doors and hardware,) finishes and their associated works for fit-out projects.
- The manufacture, supply and installation of architecturally detailed joinery using the most up to date machinery and production methods as well as a complete choice of local and imported veneers and specialist finishes for the following projects.
- The manufacture, supply and installation of plasterboard partition systems constructed to meet both acoustic and fire rated specifications, glazed screens in and either timber or aluminium glazing sections, aluminium framed or frameless glass door modules, veneered or painted door assemblies all to meet any architectural specification and concepts.
- Wall finishes in standard and specialist paint applications, local and imported fabrics and wallpapers and applied fabric wall panels.
- Supply and installation of suspended ceiling systems in set plasterboard, architecturally detailed domes and coffers, both fire and acoustic ratings and standard lay in acoustic tiles in either one or two way exposed grid systems.
- Pytha Software - This computer software is 3D CAD System used for the planning, presentation, productivity and production to meet all detailed joinery requirements
- AutoCAD 2003i
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Microsoft Project for programming
- We have developed our own computerized estimating, cost control and invoicing software, which relates specifically to the commercial interior fit-out industry.
Our Industry Commitment